Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Rabbit

The other day when I was riding my bike with my friends by the high school, we saw a rabbit eating some tree. We stopped, it didn't seem to notice us quietly standing there. We wanted to catch it, so my friends and I decided that the best way to catch the rabbit was to dive for it. When we put this plan into action, the bunny scampered of under a tree. I snuck up behind it and finally got a a hand on it. I picked it up, my friends came closer to pet the bunny, it started to scratch me and freak out but it calmed down as I petted it. A few minutes later the whole cross country team ran by, the rabbit was distrcting to some of them, but one person got really mad at me for catching it. Aftre that we let it go and went on our way.

1 comment:

daniel said...

Oliver that's sweet! I can't believe you actually caught it. I used to have a rabbit named, Tango. I liked this because it was funny, and I liked the word choice.