Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Endfest 16

A little while ago, I went to a concert called Endfest 16. There were a whole lot of bands there. The first stage was the local stage; one of the bands that played there was called Moneta. My dad told me that the lead singers mom comes into the coffee shop sometimes. The next stage had some really good bands play there. The bands that I enjoyed most at that stage were The Bravery and The Shiny Toy Guns. I didn’t really used to like them but seeing them live was a really fun experience. On the main stage were the best bands; the first that we watched was Hot Hot Heat. They were a really cool band, the drummer came out on stage wearing a jean jacket, a bandana and a pair of aviator glasses. I cant remember what band came next but I’m pretty sure that it was Bright Eyes, then Satellite Party played, which was probably my favorite band there. I think that the singer was drunk because he was saying all this random stuff and running and jumping all over the stage. He also said that he was the singer from Jane’s Addiction, which is another band that I like. Now it started to get dark and the other two stages performances where finished, the crowd grew to fill about two thirds of the Quest field parking lot. The next performance was Social Distortion; we made our way into the crowd until we couldn’t go any further in. As the band came out onto the stage, the crowd went crazy, screaming and roaring.

4 comments:

.Jessica. said...

Hey oli,
hehe.
wow sounds like fun.
i dont htink ive heard of that consert...
i relaly like how much detail you put into it because it made me picture what was happening. good job!

*Jess

Cameron said...

sounds like alot of fun i liked this because i went to endfest 13 like s few years ago

Will said...

I liked how you put all the detail into all the band members. I also like how you used the word roaring.

Cortney =] said...

Hey wee wee.. lol
I like this becaus eit sounds like a lot of fun, was there any mosh pits by any chance?