Thursday, March 20, 2008

Traxx

This weekend is wills birthday. he's having his party at Traxx, the indoor go-kart placa in mukaltio. Lots of people have peoples birthdays I've gone to have had their parties at Traxx. One time i carshed into the wall and got stuck under the wall. One of the guys who worked there was helping me get unstuck when somebody came along and crashed right into the back of my kart. The person who was getting my kart out of the wall got pinned between the kart and the wall, he scrunched up his face in pain. He helped me get going again the nlimped off. later I saw him, he didn't look so good. He was limping badly and he looked as though he was in alot of pain. I felt bad, although it wasn't really my fault. Anyway I hope his leg wasn't broken. Everything else was fun though.

4 comments:

raelani said...

Wow, poor guy! Cool you had fun though. I though this was a nice entry because you wrote a really nice play by play of the guy getting smashed. nice writing.

Kate said...

Wow Oliver sorry you got hurt! But it sounds like you had a ton of fun because of the way that you wrote it! I have never been to trax before and with all the horror stories that I here I think that I should probably keep it that way! Haha it made me laugh when you said that the guy scrunched up his face in pain! He might have broken something..!

C dawg said...

geese. smash enough peoples legs today? I like this post because Of the way you completely killed that guys leg. but thats mean so.. whatever. great post!

Will said...

Haha. I rember that so well. That was pretty bad that guy looked like he was going to kill you! Very nice post. That was very fun!